The coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the United States, as cases continue to climb every day. But the good news — President Joe Biden said there will likely be enough vaccine doses for all Americans by the summer.
So people working from home could end up doing so until then. Or even longer. Spotify, for example, recently said it was going to let employees keep working from home after the pandemic ends. And Spotify employees can choose which country they work from, according to The Verge.
As we near the one-year mark of the pandemic, it’s important to consider the different tools and devices available to make working from home a little easier.
So we’ve put together this list of top tech items to consider when you’re working from home.
For video game fans
- Jaybird VISTA has a new set of wireless headphones that work well with running or when you’re on the go. You can read my previous review of the headphones at our holiday gift guide.
- The UE FITS are another headphone option similar to the Apple AirPod Pro model that could work well for exercising.
- The Zone Wired Headset can give you an option if you’re into gaming, or if you want something with a wire to feel more connected.
- Similarly, the G PRO X Wireless Headset is built for the modern gamer or those who want a clear presentation when speaking over Zoom.
Starting a podcast or streaming?
For podcasters, the Snowball iCE, Yeti Nano and Yeti X all offer quality sound for anyone who’s looking to start a podcast. Meanwhile, the StreamCam works well for streamers and those who are trying to make their Zoom video ultra clear.
More tech items for the home
- Working from home might continue throughout the spring since all Americans likely won’t be vaccinated until the end of summer. The Folio Touch tablet and give you some extra tools to use during your Zoom calls and meetings.
- The new HYPERBOOM allows you to play music around your house, which can be nice for those days you’re stuck inside during the pandemic.