DALLAS, Jan. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Ahead of CES, global agency Parks Associates these days declared the total list of new exploration whitepapers, which emphasize the purpose of tech throughout the shopper markets and the price of current market research in guiding strategic decisions.
Parks Associates hosts the 17th once-a-year CONNECTIONS™ Summit: Intelligent House Progress Tactics in Las Vegas on January 5 at the Venetian Conference Space, in cooperation with CES® 2023. Sponsors are Johnson Controls, Connectivity Requirements Alliance (CSA), Alarm.com, Electronic Caregiver, Homebase, Ivani, Nice, and Immediate Response Checking.
Parks Associates estimates that by 2023, more than 103 million US households will have superior-velocity world-wide-web shipped to their dwelling and general US net adoption – including mobile broadband-only homes – will achieve 114.5 million.
The whitepapers concentration on broadband, subsequent-technology controls, consumer interfaces, home energy management, streaming and the rise of advert-based mostly online video companies, assistance for the clever residence, Wi-Fi and managed products and services, home safety, and the progress chances in just commercial properties, specially residences, impartial living, and scholar housing.
- Income at the Edge: Wi-Fi Managed Expert services and the Subscriber Expertise, produced in partnership with Calix, addresses shifts in the broadband and residence net current market, together with drop of fork out Tv set, the job of bundles with guidance and managed expert services, and the influence of mobile providers.
- Optimizing Online video: Improving Content Performance for OTT Achievement, unveiled in partnership with SymphonyAI Media, examines the condition of the streaming movie sector and the positive aspects of employing info-driven remedies.
- Vision-Based Technological know-how: Subsequent-Gen Manage examines vision-dependent methods to augment and greatly enhance consumers’ capacity to interact and manage their products.
- Secure the Connected Home: Home Protection Meets Own Privacy, introduced in partnership with Assurant, highlights consumers’ privateness problems all around wise property devices and the chances for pro monitoring safety suppliers to handle these worries.
- Participating Following-Gen Video clip Viewers: Leveraging AI and ML, launched in partnership with FPT Computer software, addresses the improved buyer use of video clip products and services and information preferences, discovery challenges, and the job of synthetic intelligence and device understanding in shaping the video clip market.
- Following Frontier of Sensible Strength Management, launched in partnership with SmartThings, addresses how linked systems are making electricity administration and sophisticated dwelling controls a reality.
- Leveraging Tech to Make improvements to Security and Safety in Educational facilities highlights sector insights on how educational facilities can superior reply to protection threats by making use of technology.
- Personalized Digital Channels: Maximizing Quick Content material, launched in partnership with Quickplay, highlights the engagement and monetization prospective of personalization for Rapidly (absolutely free ad-supported tv) online video services.
- Handle the Community, Handle the Costs: Solving the Wi-Fi Dilemma in Dwelling Security, unveiled in partnership with Johnson Controls, focuses on the rise in demand for Wi-Fi products integrated with stability and intelligent house solutions.
- Self-Provider Support: Bettering Dwelling Automation, unveiled in partnership with RouteThis, addresses assist demands throughout the connected property at the network and system degree.
- Accomplishing IoT Ideal: Top rated Techniques for Multi-Dwelling Models, unveiled in partnership with Cox Communities, addresses emerging good apartment tendencies and lays out a roadmap for MDUs to evaluate these options.
To ask for information or an interview, speak to Rosey Sera, [email protected], 972.996.0233.
About Parks Associates
Parks Associates, a girl-owned and woman-led internationally recognized current market study and consulting company, specializes in rising know-how alternatives serving the buyer and smaller to medium business (SMB) markets. Celebrating its 35th calendar year in 2021, Parks Associates is a companion to firms navigating the switching buyer technology landscapes via information-driven industry insights, considerable client and market intelligence, custom marketing expert services, and government networking conferences. http://www.parksassociates.com
Get in touch with:
Supply Parks Associates